Silkie thread!

I am new to silkies. Do I have a blue, partridge, and white? Thoughts on gender? My blue has a more pronounced comb and some feather that look very saddle like.

I am new to silkies. Do I have a blue, partridge, and white? Thoughts on gender? My blue has a more pronounced comb and some feather that look very saddle like.

Very cute chickens! How old are they? The top is a blue with maybe some splashing. It's a pretty light blue too. The middle is definitely white. And the bottom looks more buff than partridge to me. No idea on the genders though. I would guess pullets but I really don't know.

Very cute chickens! How old are they? The top is a blue with maybe some splashing. It's a pretty light blue too. The middle is definitely white. And the bottom looks more buff than partridge to me. No idea on the genders though. I would guess pullets but I really don't know.

Thank you!! I appreciate you weighing in
1f60a.png
. They are about 8 weeks now.

Pray my two are a pair but if they turn out to be Roos, I'll just have to get them girlfriends (; They're 6 weeks old. Is 3 months the earliest I'll be able to tell? Also, anyone in Alabama or Florida with Splash or Paint Silkies?

I am thinking this 8 week old (supposed) silkie is a rooster with this comb growth and saddle feathers. Any other opinions out there? My other 2 have very different combs. One being wide and the other having no significant growth.

Back
Top Bottom