Silkie thread!

I would love to purchase some silkie eggs (6 -10) from someone in Texas I only have white ones and would love to add color to my bunch but not black, I have had black ones and would really love something else

I would love to purchase some silkie eggs (6 -10) from someone in Texas I only have white ones and would love to add color to my bunch but not black, I have had black ones and would really love something else

I you pay shipping, I can mail you some next week for free. I have all sorts of colors and I will send you what I have, which would be a dozen or more. I have been eating them so would love to just have someone hatch them.

I you pay shipping, I can mail you some next week for free. I have all sorts of colors and I will send you what I have, which would be a dozen or more. I have been eating them so would love to just have someone hatch them.
Oh my gosh Yes! I will pay shipping! Can I see your silkies. I love the one as your Avatar

@FishMtFarm If you end up with a lot of extras I am willing to pay shipping too for a few as I am not sure if any of mine are going to be viable and I will have an incubator and broody going. I know shipping from Utica to my house is usually less than a day. I would love to add more of your lines to my flock.

@FishMtFarm If you end up with a lot of extras I am willing to pay shipping too for a few as I am not sure if any of mine are going to be viable and I will have an incubator and broody going. I know shipping from Utica to my house is usually less than a day. I would love to add more of your lines to my flock.

Yes, pm me. Was it you before that wanted free eggs or someone else? I get so many messages that I cleaned out and accidentally deleted it.

Back
Top Bottom