Silkie thread!

Does anyone have two white or buff silkies(or one of each)? I’m in Georgia(near Athens), also willing to have birds shipped. Must be pullets. Around 10-12 weeks and friendly behavior is preferred. Thanks!

Does anyone have two white or buff silkies(or one of each)? I’m in Georgia(near Athens), also willing to have birds shipped. Must be pullets. Around 10-12 weeks and friendly behavior is preferred. Thanks!
I actually have both but at 10-12 weeks still kind of hard to guarantee sex. I'm in Augusta Ga area. If you came to the area you could pick them out.

It worked prefect she already pushed 4 eggs to the back of the pen the rest she had under her. I put them in the bator and plan on getting another one once lock down day comes next week and ill move the ones that are suppose to hatch in the new one.
Ok I made a vig mistake and hope it won't effwcr my hatch. When i put my bator on lock down I thought it was tray 1 & 4. Thats what i filled. I look at my instructions ans it says 1 & 2. Pleaee tell me this isn't a bad situation, ill be so said if i messed this up

Ok I made a vig mistake and hope it won't effwcr my hatch. When i put my bator on lock down I thought it was tray 1 & 4. Thats what i filled. I look at my instructions ans it says 1 & 2. Pleaee tell me this isn't a bad situation, ill be so said if i messed this up
The important thing is what does the humidity read?

I actually have both but at 10-12 weeks still kind of hard to guarantee sex. I'm in Augusta Ga area. If you came to the area you could pick them out.
I am still deciding on whether or not two of my buff orps are cockerels(they are 10 weeks old now). If they are, I would love to come look at your chicks. Would they still be available around two weeks from now? I had no clue that someone would answer this quickly! Thanks

I am still deciding on whether or not two of my buff orps are cockerels(they are 10 weeks old now). If they are, I would love to come look at your chicks. Would they still be available around two weeks from now? I had no clue that someone would answer this quickly! Thanks
They might be still available. Most likely they won't all be gone.I have to keep some pullets for myself but I may have some others abailable by then.

Todays suppose to be hatch day . One egg pip but there's no signs on the others. I'm be inpatient aren't I haha. So what happens if the rest don't pip? What should i be looking for. The one that has I can hear it in the bator. Its the best sound I heard for 21 days

My hatches last over a couple days and most of the action happens in the middle of the night. Remember it can take 24 hours from pip to zip. I usually try to find a project like cleaning or gardening that keeps my mind off the incubator.

Back
Top Bottom