Silkie thread!

Here are a few of mine! 6 months old and just starting to lay eggs!

44999_23347.jpg

44999_2341.jpg

44999_2336.jpg

44999_2335.jpg

Ms.FuzzyButts :

Quote:
As the crow flys... I am about 10 miles south of Huntsville... 25 miles if you can't find a crow to ride and have to drive it instead..
big_smile.png

Cool. I have family in Madison and Hazel Green.
smile.png

hi everyone- have a question- my young cockeral is grabbing the young pullets by the head feathers and a tug of war ensues- to the point they run when they see him, should i separate them until his hormones cool off? i gave them baths and trimmed around their eyes

24037_100_2859-1.gif

Quote:
You can separate if you like, hormones will not cool down. This is just part of the mating ritual. We like to call it, the baby chicken dance, around here!
yippiechickie.gif

Hi. I'm pretty new to the BYC forums... I signed up awhile ago but I don't have internet at home so I don't get to be online very much.... anyway..... I LOVE silkies and I'm trying to find some good quality ones. I have a Blue Roo and a Black hen right now. I want to stay with only Black/Blue/Splash. Is there ANYONE near Eastern WA or in Northern Idaho?

Thank so much!

~Mandi
Mt. Spokane, WA

oh my goodness, the silkies are all fabulous!!! and i really really want some. i just wanted to know if any of you ship chicks, but when we get into warmer weather of course.

Thanks,
Amanda

Back
Top Bottom