Silkie thread!

Quote:
x2! I bought a beautiful but spoiled rotten TBX filly, just turned her out with my cranky bossy cowhorse mare who chased her around like Pac Man for a few weeks, what an attitude adjustment! Good tip, in case I ever have that issue with a rooster...

i did this with my cochin bantam rooster he about 4 month spent 1\\2 winter by him self he picked on the showgirlbabies i put him out with standard cochin breeder he got butt beat twice and was ready to live peacefuly with the showgirls

Quote:
HA! Maybe my stallion got beat up too much by a meanie mare when he was young! When I bring him to the breeding shed it takes him FOREVER! We always laugh and say come on Cass you're fine...just get to it already!!!
lau.gif

Back to silkies though....It worked with my roo also! Deff worth a try. One was so bad I put him in with my layers....that straightnened him out quick!

Last edited:
I get British poultry magazines and there is a feed called: Marriages Farmyard pellets which has Flubenvet added to it which is a dewormer... I may buy some in October and ship it back...........

83023_001.jpg

My little runt silkie next to the other bought the same day. The little darling just does not grow yet eats and acts healthy despite of it. It is our favorite. It is getting in wing feathers.

Walked in my backyard about an hour ago to find my dog eating my favorite silkie baby.
hit.gif

I still don't know how he got ahold of her everyone else was safely inside their pen. I'm devastated she was only 9 weeks old and already was beautiful. I wanna crawl in bed and pull the covers over my head for the next week
sad.png

Back
Top Bottom