Silkie with wry neck best vitamin solution?

Those will work just fine:)
You can give your girl 1-2 scrambled eggs - it won't hurt her. You just need a small amount of Selenium for the uptake of E.
Eggs are a good source of protein and other nutrients as well.

I do recommend that you try to get some B vitamins into her as well. B1 is important. If those are not available as a supplement, you can give a little Beef Liver or crushed nuts.
Sometimes it's hard to find exactly what everyone recommends, you just have to think outside the box. Remember everything in moderation.

So even though I ordered yesterday within the time limit, they say because of Black Friday, deliveries can have a delay and they give a tracking number as soon as it's sent, I haven't received one by now and it's 9AM which basically means it's not going to arrive today, can I use any of the products I listed for today?

So even though I ordered yesterday within the time limit, they say because of Black Friday, deliveries can have a delay and they give a tracking number as soon as it's sent, I haven't received one by now and it's 9AM which basically means it's not going to arrive today, can I use any of the products I listed for today?
Do you have the Multi Vits for birds?
That would be o.k. for a few days, follow the instructions on the label.

Yep. they're good.
It will be dark here in about one hour, which obviously means the chickens go to their coop and sleep (the wry neck one I kinda have to help get back up) should I still (force)feed it one capsule right now? and also just something else I've been wondering, would it be good or bad if I tried to give it one in the middle of the night? I'm heavily assuming it's bad here and wouldn't do it without your guys's sayso, but it's something I've been thinking about because there's only about 9 hours of light every day, meaning they're like 14-15 hours inside the coop.

It will be dark here in about one hour, which obviously means the chickens go to their coop and sleep (the wry neck one I kinda have to help get back up) should I still (force)feed it one capsule right now? and also just something else I've been wondering, would it be good or bad if I tried to give it one in the middle of the night? I'm heavily assuming it's bad here and wouldn't do it without your guys's sayso, but it's something I've been thinking about because there's only about 9 hours of light every day, meaning they're like 14-15 hours inside the coop.
I'm dealing with a similar problem. It's not something I've dealt with before.
I also found Wheat Germ capsules today in a nearby town.
Frrom what I've read one 100mg capsule a day is the dose. I'm giving vitamin B's as well.
@Eggcessive gave me this link. It has some interesting information in it.
I'm going to try and follow the dosage in the articel
http://www.browneggblueegg.com/Article/Crookneck/Crookneck.html
I'm going to dose with a syringe.

Back
Top Bottom