Silkie?

Agreed. Except if the father has only one copy of Columbian, since it's dominant. OP, do you have some photos of the father?
Chick down would look white, or yellowish white, regardless there being one, or two copies due to the Silver being dominant over gold. Probably some faint chipmunk striping from the Duckwing parent also.

Columbian is something I've played around with.

Chick down would look white, or yellowish white, regardless there being one, or two copies due to the Silver being dominant over gold. Probably some faint chipmunk striping from the Duckwing parent also.

Columbian is something I've played around with.
So I did have an all black rooster but he got hit by a car and I guess I assumed they were the wynadottes because of the time frame but they must have been his because of the black coloring the other egg I have due Saturday was a week after he got hit

So I did have an all black rooster but he got hit by a car and I guess I assumed they were the wynadottes because of the time frame but they must have been his because of the black coloring the other egg I have due Saturday was a week after he got hit

Could we have photos of those birds please? Did the other male get hit a week ago?

Attachments

• 19A8CA38-D914-4FA6-988A-886452CE25E1.jpeg
    19A8CA38-D914-4FA6-988A-886452CE25E1.jpeg
    70.7 KB · Views: 2

Back
Top Bottom