Silkied Ameraucana Project

I've a breeding pair for sale. BBS Full silkied Roo and I believe split hen. 2 different lines. PM for more info.
Also, have a chick order trying to fill and once done will have a pen to sell eggs or chicks from .
Would you have any chocolate Am eggs available? Either silkied or not would be fine.

Ditto! I've read through both forums and the Facebook groups, would love some hatching eggs or a pullet or three if someone was culling from a breeding program! Not a breeder, just someone who has backyard chickens who get very very good care! I'm in oregon so would prefer someone on the west coast ...?

Last edited:
I have a silkie roo and an americauna. I am hatching chicks and am curious what the eggs will turn out.
The eggs from those chicks will be a shade of green, probably a rather light green. The resulting chicks from this cross will not have silkied feathers and they will not be Ameraucanas, They should be rather cute Easter Eggers.

Hello there.  I was curious what color and size the eggs of the Americana Silkies you have?

The chickens discussed here are not crossed between Ameracauna and Silky birds. Ours are from a natural mutation that occurred in 2008 in full Ameracauna chicks.
Yours are like dheltzel said, cute Easter Eggers. I hope you have great luck in your hatching! :)

Back
Top Bottom