pipdzipdnreadytogo

Fuzzy Feather Fanatic
Premium Feather Member
12 Years
Jun 9, 2011
Indiana
My Coop
My Coop
Hello! I have some beautiful silkied Cochin bantam chicks up for sale out of my BBS flocks. They are pure Cochin bantams with the silkied feathering gene, not mixes! See my thread about my birds here: https://www.backyardchickens.com/threads/breeding-silkied-cochin-bantams-to-the-standard.1555327/

These chicks are being sold either because of possibly coming from the wrong pairing (I had two breeding groups of Cochins running together for several weeks while a pen was being built) or for minor flaws that I can discuss with you if you'd like before buying them. I will be selling them in groups straight run that are too young to be sexed accurately, or as pairs and extra cockerels as they reach an age at which I can confidently sex them. I intend to have small batches hatching pretty much weekly until September.

Must be picked up, no shipping. I am in northeastern Indiana and can drive some distance within the state to meet, which can be discussed in private messages if needed.

I will add posts below as chicks come available, but feel free to send me a message if you want to know what availability looks like or have any questions!

Last edited:
This pair is still available, hatched March 31-April 1:

1st to hatch.jpg
2nd to hatch.jpg

These four chicks are available as well, hatched April 8-15:

1st to hatch.jpg
not boba baby.jpg
white band.jpg
purple band.jpg

I will have the following chicks (and potentially 1-2 more) available in a few weeks, once a mama hen I have is done mama-ing some of them. Hatched from April 23 to 28:

blue w spot on head.jpg
white front baby.jpg

1st to hatch.jpg

Last edited:
Hello! I have some beautiful silkied Cochin bantam chicks up for sale out of my BBS flocks. They are pure Cochin bantams with the silkied feathering gene, not mixes! See my thread about my birds here: https://www.backyardchickens.com/threads/breeding-silkied-cochin-bantams-to-the-standard.1555327/

These chicks are being sold either because of possibly coming from the wrong pairing (I had two breeding groups of Cochins running together for several weeks while a pen was being built) or for minor flaws that I can discuss with you if you'd like before buying them. I will be selling them in groups straight run that are too young to be sexed accurately, or as pairs and extra cockerels as they reach an age at which I can confidently sex them. I intend to have small batches hatching pretty much weekly until September.

Must be picked up, no shipping. I am in northeastern Indiana and can drive some distance within the state to meet, which can be discussed in private messages if needed.

I will add posts below as chicks come available, but feel free to send me a message if you want to know what availability looks like or have any questions!
I am interested in your bantam cochin chicks. Do you still have some available? I am located in Northeast Indiana as well...

Back
Top Bottom