Silkies for sale in central Kentucky.

hello all you silkie lovers, I am new to raising silkies ,I started with white ones,some are bearded some are not.I bought 6 chicks,2 are roosters,the rest are hens.I could not ask for better layers and mothers,but one of my roosters is really a bad egg.very rough when mating tearing feathers out of the hens until there backs are featherless.we have tried seperating each every other day to see if this will help,but nothing so far the roosters fight until bloody and have to be nursed back to health.both roosters are very sweet alone but together I need a good home for one of my boys.He has the walnut comb,good feathering on his head neck and the places that matters.He is almost 1year old,born last year on super bowl sunday.If there is any one interested in him I will be glad to give him a new loving home.only as a pet.he loves to sit on your lap and petted for long periods at a time.If interested my e-mail is [email protected] but I do live in Florida and really do not want to send across country if it can be helped.Contact Katmama if interested!

Quote:
I'll be home on Saturday afternoon--I have a photo shoot scheduled for 9:45 in the morning, I'm not sure I'll make it home by noon. I'll be home by 1:30 for sure, and home all afternoon after that.

I think we want 10 chicks...would it be too much trouble to just bring all 14 so I can pick?

I'll PM you directions to my house this afternoon!

Hello,I was wondering if you purchased any silkies from crazyelk?If so were they in good health,right breed etc.I am new at raising silkies and started off with white ones.I purchased 25 different color mixes from this person sent a money oredr and haven't heard anymore from him,maybe I am just to excited to extend my flock that the days are not going by as fast as I think.Any in put would be wonderful any info will be kept strictly between us.Katmama

First of all I owe crazyelk a big apology for posting a coment about a postal money order that was supposed to arrive in 24 hours,I guess my 24 hrs are much different than the post office as it took aprox 72 hours to get to crazyelk.Also I want everyone to know that he is a very caring and kind person that cares as much for his customers as he does the baby chicks he sells.I have only received good feedback on crazyelk and can not wait to get my babies.If I have caused anyone to doubt the integrity of crazyelk please forget the last posting,it was my mistake and mine only.He is a very trustworthy man and I will only do bussiness with him from now on.I know that his stock is good and what he says you can take to heart.I am very sorry for jumping the gun and hope that your integrity has not been hurt by my impaitence Sincerely,Katmama

Just want to say thanks to Katmama for the nice post that she left me.
wink.png
I also want to let everyone know that I still have plenty of Silkies and Silkie chicks for sale. Email me if you are interested. I will send you my phone number. Thanks, Jason

Last edited:
Just to let everyone know.....We bought a couple of silkies from crzyelk and they are doing wonderful. He met us just as we planned and the chicks have done great.
big_smile.png

Just wanted to let all of you out there know,that if your are looking to buy silkie chicks: please think about dealing with [email protected] recently ordered 25 different colors of silkie chicks from him and all of them were here within a week after I ordered them.of course it would have been sooner but the mail was slow in getting payment to him.I am in Fl.he is in Kentucky.But all 25 were very healthy beautiful feathering clear and bright eyes its been over a week since the chicks have made it to their new home and they are getting prettier every day.You can trust the man and he will even give you his phone no.so if you need any advice he will be more than happy to talk to you anytime with any problem.Believe me not many sellers will do that.To many sellers after the chicks are in your hands your on your on your own!But not with crazy.Any ordering I will do in the future will be done through him.Honest,friendly,and knowlegeable just what you need when you want a good healthy chicks ,Keep up the great endevor and you will have more orders than you can keep up with Thank Millions,crazyyelk235 From a real HAPPY customer (repeat)Katmama
D.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
What kind of youngsters and how youngster are they! I am assuming you ship and what is the cost for the youngsters and shipping to 64658 zipcode. I think we are too far away to meet and with Gas prices, it is probably cheaper to ship. let me know. Make me a deal Monte Hall!
jumpy.gif

The chicks are about 3 weeks old. How many are you wanting. I am expecting some more to hatch anytime. I'm not sure on shipping until I know how many you want.

Back
Top Bottom