Silkies for sale in central Kentucky.

I might be needing a Silkie Roo. Any color except white. I had a white one and he was evil. But are you planning a trip to Georgia anytime soon. Or any where near here. I do not want to ship and Kentucky is just to far of a drive for me right now.

Hey Jason,sorry I have'nt kept in touch but have had some health problems to take care of and not much time to be on line. My husband took a watering trough about six feet long and 3feet widex2feet deep.he built a lid to cover the trough with wood at both ends and a panel of mesh wire that is in the middle 3feet by3 1/2feet.(we have cats also)We remove the top in the day but put it back by dusk so it will get warm before dark.Chicks seem to be happy.They make such a sweet little cheaping sound,unlike when they are hungry or thirsty.They have a lot of room to move about. I am so happy with them.All of them ,but one is growing like weeds.they are getting their head feathers , legs and foot feathers are so fluffy that they sometimes stumble over their own feet.One of the blacks had an eye problem and we hand feed her.she is growing and feathering out very nice though,I do not think she sees out of one eye and the other is a little iffy.Shes are special girl .The partridges are the prettiest and fuzziest of all of the colors also can tell each apart fr other because of the coloring.Absolutely beautiful.Will get some pictures this weekend a let all see what pretty babies You sent me.Kat:weee:ya
wee.gif
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
Hello,I am not sure what color of silkie boy you are looking for,but I have a couple of White silkie Roos that do not get along with each other,I am in Florida about 1 hour south of Fla GA line.Maybe I can help you in your attempt to find what your looking for.Katmama:cool:Also know of some red and black Roos,I think they are about ayear old?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom