Silkies in a Stroller

Quote:
Oh I think you may be doing more than just embarassing yourself, they call it the nervous hospital........... as in sling blade. If I saw the stroller chicken thing and being a longtime chicken person of sound mind and body I couldn't refrain from embarassing them, silly does have it's limits in a sane society. Perhaps the Martha Stewart stroller collection at $5,000.00 a pop would be nice.

Quote:
Oh I think you may be doing more than just embarassing yourself, they call it the nervous hospital........... as in sling blade. If I saw the stroller chicken thing and being a longtime chicken person of sound mind and body I couldn't refrain from embarassing them, silly does have it's limits in a sane society. Perhaps the Martha Stewart stroller collection at $5,000.00 a pop would be nice.

I do think it might actually be a little over the top for me to really do lol My kids tell me i'm nuts because I talk to my chickens and asked me to not talk to them when they have friends over when im out doing chores. I threaten them that someday i'll show them what true embarassment is hahaha.

LOL yeah like the lady who dyed her chicken Pink for a wedding and she got 400,000 post saying how cute and wonderful it was. I think the BYC has long since transended into the Special Olympic's of the chicken world LOL.

Quote:
Haha!
smile.png
You're welcome! Embrace your craziness.... I think it's easier than denying it!! Haha
big_smile.png

Don't mistake the whole they are laughing at you not with you saying................... Walking your chicken really........... seriously.

Quote:
I have tried to teach a couple of mine to embrace the leash walking thing but they just arent buying it lol Poor Fancy Pants (partridge silkie roo) just kept walking backwards and bouncing off things with his butt
he.gif

Silkies are greatest! My sister and I had one when we were little (Henrietta). She used to ride around with us on our handle bars. She was the best chicken!

Back
Top Bottom