Silkies Of A Different Color

The top one is gray (silver partridge). The bottom is hard to say. Does the photo accurately represent it's color? They are very pretty. :D
WOW Beautiful!!!!
droolin.gif

Very beautiful. Wouldn't they make a nice pair
wink.png
Curious to see who else has anything similar.

Thank you. Yours is also, and yes they would. But with my luck I wouldn't get that color again if I tried!
gig.gif

TnBarnQueen and SilkiesNFrizzles both have some. If you will back up one page at a time to around page 90 you can see some pictures of them.
big_smile.png

Thank you. Yours is also, and yes they would. But with my luck I wouldn't get that color again if I tried!
gig.gif

TnBarnQueen and SilkiesNFrizzles both have some. If you will back up one page at a time to around page 90 you can see some pictures of them.
big_smile.png
Mine is throwing a lot of silver...especially when crossed with my true black hens

I took some updated photos of my girl. She's almost a year old now. She's a Buff x Splash mix. Is her underneath color grey or blue? I'm new at this so I have no idea when it comes to colors :)
She does have some of the Splash spots developing on her neck. It's kind of an interesting look.

Here's she is with her sister:

Above shot:

Back
Top Bottom