Silkies Please Do Not Hit The Buy It Now Button Just Pm Or Email Me

squig2

Songster
9 Years
Jun 30, 2010
michigan
I am getting rid of my grays and blue partridge and a few blues, splash and partridge i have several hens to choose from. A few have small single combs but they are nice birds I am asking 15 each for the hens and they vary in age from under a year to aprox 3yrs. Also have several cockerals free as long as you pay shipping.
Shipping is aprox. If more you pay difference
Please check your temps for shipping. IT IS TO HOT FOR ME TO SHIP SO THIS IS NOW A PICKUP ONLY THANK YOU
This is for paypal payment and in the US and no Virginia, Alaska, Hawaii
I WILL BE GRADUALLY ADDING MORE PICTURES BUT DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT ME ON BIRDS

THE HEN PICTURES IS UNDER A YEAR AND HAS A SMALL SINGLE COMB BUT GREAT FEET THIS BIRD IS SOLD
61957_splashsilkiehen2011_018_11.jpg

ONE OF MY PARTRIDGE HENS SHE IS THE REDDIST ONE I HAVE AND SHE IS THE OLDEST SHE IS A EDDIE TREVER SHE STILL LAYS EGGS THIS HEN IS CURRENTLY SITTING ON A NEST FOR ME
61957_bluepartsilkiehen_035.jpg

ONE OF MY BLUE PARTRIDGE HENS SHE IS APROX 1YR OLD THE RED ON HER CHEST DOES NOT SHOW UP WELL IN PICTURE
61957_bluepartsilkiehen_031.jpg

Last edited:
Thank You, These are very nice birds and the price does not reflect their quality. I have priced them VERY REASONABLE to get them QUICK homes

Back
Top Bottom