Silkies - They’re simply SPECTACULAR!

Trying to get a head-count on silkie lovers...

• ME! - I like silkies!

Votes: 791 96.0%
  • ^

Votes: 96 11.7%

• Total voters
So for the chick that had wry neck, after about two weeks or so it should be good as new. My question is, once it becomes an adult, could this reoccur?

with the proper diet it will not reoccur. wry neck is just lack of vitamins. maybe your baby hatched out of a pullet's egg that didn't have enough yolk.

So for the chick that had wry neck, after about two weeks or so it should be good as new. My question is, once it becomes an adult, could this reoccur?

It's a possibility but seeing how well the baby is responding to vitamin treatment already I'd guess it was probably just deficient during development and with good nutrition may not have a reoccurrence. ☺️

View attachment 3226839 Here to share the silkie love. This is my Yeti with her two babies getting ready for bed.

Aww what an adorable girl, and her little ones are pretty adorable too! 🥰

Finally I have found my people!
I'm a small silkie breeder and here are my boys and girls. I've found the boys are absolute jerks and the girls are snobs. My roo will do anything for his girls though so at least he is a gentleman. I specialize in paints since they are so unique but I've gotten a suprise baby or 2 that I've kept since they are stunning. I show my birds at the fair and my roo was best in show 2021 very proud of him and excited to show his son too next year!

Attachments

• 20211108_153357.jpg
    20211108_153357.jpg
    513.4 KB · Views: 6
  • 20220130_165002.jpg
    20220130_165002.jpg
    207.9 KB · Views: 8
  • 20211101_102310.jpg
    20211101_102310.jpg
    439.5 KB · Views: 8
  • 20220627_203333.jpg
    20220627_203333.jpg
    309.9 KB · Views: 8
  • 20211101_102208.jpg
    20211101_102208.jpg
    468 KB · Views: 6
I'm a small silkie breeder and here are my boys and girls. I've found the boys are absolute jerks and the girls are snobs. My roo will do anything for his girls though so at least he is a gentleman. I specialize in paints since they are so unique but I've gotten a suprise baby or 2 that I've kept since they are stunning. I show my birds at the fair and my roo was best in show 2021 very proud of him and excited to show his son too next year!
Beautiful birds!! 😍 Welcome to all the Silkie love! ❤️

Wow they are stunning! :love congrats on your fair winning boy!

Welcome! I adore paints and breed them as well. Mine have definitely thrown out some surprise colors too. 😂 You've really got some gorgeous birds! 🥰 How exciting about your boys win, I hope his son does well next year! 😁

Back
Top Bottom