Silkies - They’re simply SPECTACULAR!

Trying to get a head-count on silkie lovers...

• ME! - I like silkies!

Votes: 788 96.0%
  • ^

Votes: 95 11.6%

• Total voters
To ACV or not to ACV…that is the question!

Wondering your opinions on ACV in water specifically for silkies. There was a HEATED debate about it on a FB group I’m part of but I didn’t want to engage there because, well, it’s FB and things got nasty quickly lol. So I figured I’d engage here…where it’s safer 😂

Varying responses I saw ranged from “absolutely it helps digestion” to “meh it’s not necessary” to “OMG no never!”

I occasionally add it (honestly, I usually forget) but I don’t want to be doing any damage.
Its warm where im at, so the water will be nasty/moldy and mosquito filled quickly without it. But i just put a quick splash in a 3 gallon container. I even have used it w my chicks waterers and everyone is still doing dandy.

To ACV or not to ACV…that is the question!

Wondering your opinions on ACV in water specifically for silkies. There was a HEATED debate about it on a FB group I’m part of but I didn’t want to engage there because, well, it’s FB and things got nasty quickly lol. So I figured I’d engage here…where it’s safer 😂

Varying responses I saw ranged from “absolutely it helps digestion” to “meh it’s not necessary” to “OMG no never!”

I occasionally add it (honestly, I usually forget) but I don’t want to be doing any damage.

ACV helped a lot some of my birds. it should not be used on regular basis.

IMG_1669826463053.jpg

Back
Top Bottom