Silkies - They’re simply SPECTACULAR!

Trying to get a head-count on silkie lovers...

• ME! - I like silkies!

Votes: 788 96.0%
  • ^

Votes: 95 11.6%

• Total voters
3 are out and about, all different colours! Other one not if it's hatched yet, Nugget hasn't got up yet.
IMG_20210121_131230.jpg
IMG_20210121_151708.jpg
IMG_20210121_152501.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20210121_151715.jpg
    IMG_20210121_151715.jpg
    411 KB · Views: 3
Hello!!! I have just added this beautiful little roo to our flock. Hes half silkie and had polish, favouring the silkie side. I hope to breed him with my half silkie half old english game hen. I know this is a thread for pure silkies, but I'm excited anyways! I dont think pure silkies are in my future but I'm happy I found this fella!

IMG_2396.JPG

20210118_132144.jpg

With his Cochin buddy 💞

Hes so soft and cuddly 🥰

Hello!!! I have just added this beautiful little roo to our flock. Hes half silkie and had polish, favouring the silkie side. I hope to breed him with my half silkie half old english game hen. I know this is a thread for pure silkies, but I'm excited anyways! I dont think pure silkies are in my future but I'm happy I found this fella!

View attachment 2497474
View attachment 2497475
With his Cochin buddy 💞

Hes so soft and cuddly 🥰
I really wanna see those chicks!

My OEGB/silkie mix girls all proved to have great mothering abilities. How is yours?

I really wanna see those chicks!

My OEGB/silkie mix girls all proved to have great mothering abilities. How is yours?

She is my dependable broody! I can give her eggs or chicks anytime and shes happy to have them! She will brood for me 3 times a year! She is 3 years old, this being her 4th winter.

View attachment 2497474
View attachment 2497475
With his Cochin buddy 💞

Hes so soft and cuddly 🥰
He is beautiful! Welcome!
Good luck with your projects, it sounds very exciting.😊

Back
Top Bottom