Silkies - They’re simply SPECTACULAR!

Trying to get a head-count on silkie lovers...

• ME! - I like silkies!

Votes: 788 96.0%
  • ^

Votes: 95 11.6%

• Total voters
Peeps with roosters...
Have you ever fed a messy food to your birds and seen your silkie rooster get food stuck in the crevices of his walnut?
Kiwi sticks his whole head in the food so this happens all the time... Oh Kiwi... XD
Sorry I got a visual of that! Mine's lil walnut is still quite small but I'll be in lookout for that in future.

U def have some cuties!
BTW did they eat that lettuce you were handing them in last pic? I can't get mine to eat it for nothing! I've grown 3 different types of lettuce and they could care less!
No, they didn’t! My older chickens attacked it though!

Attachments

• 6CFEFEE6-0CBE-4231-91E8-8FF7C728532A.jpeg
    6CFEFEE6-0CBE-4231-91E8-8FF7C728532A.jpeg
    440.7 KB · Views: 9
Huge brooder! 😊 You can draw some random dots on the side of the brooder, they can spend alot of time trying to pick up the "bugs. They do not seem to tire of this. Hopefully it is just a passing phase and your little stinker gets over it soon.
They had an interest in the "bugs" for about 30 seconds, then back to eye pecking. However, everyone is tired after their poop wash off and subsequent preening.

I kept putting each of them on the tree branch perch i put in there.. one of them seems to have figured out how to hop up (still working on balancing), and the others are on a mission to figure it out. Hopefully that will keep them occupied.

Ever have days like this? You used to be able to squeeze through a space and you don't realize how big you've gotten. Now your butt doesn't fit through.

She was screaming her head off for help instead of trying to back out.

View attachment 2776161
After almost a year and a half of working from home because of Covid, I can totally relate!🤣

Back
Top Bottom