Silkies - They’re simply SPECTACULAR!

Trying to get a head-count on silkie lovers...

• ME! - I like silkies!

Votes: 788 96.0%
  • ^

Votes: 95 11.6%

• Total voters
Sia’s kids are 5 weeks old now! Parmesan’s and Pistachio are like two cute peas in a pod! Parmesan is just a slight darker blue. 😍

Attachments

• A1D4032B-AC86-4CF7-B1BA-B8004AC876BF.jpeg
    A1D4032B-AC86-4CF7-B1BA-B8004AC876BF.jpeg
    475.1 KB · Views: 1
  • FD9D6486-0958-4D07-A7A8-EADDE06EF5FD.jpeg
    FD9D6486-0958-4D07-A7A8-EADDE06EF5FD.jpeg
    446.3 KB · Views: 1
I use embroidery cards tied together with small zip ties to cage off eggs. I guess it depends on the kind of incubator you have what works best
I think this should be on HAL thread...but would like to see pic or how you made the dividers when u get a chance.
Sia’s kids are 5 weeks old now! Parmesan’s and Pistachio are like two cute peas in a pod! Parmesan is just a slight darker blue. 😍
They grow up so fast don't they! They are precious!

I want to start trying to find this little guy a home... what color is this ???
Is it even a color or a mutation, LoL..
He isnt a pure silkie, not positive what all he is.. His daddy is Shaemus and im.pretty sure his mom is a white Satin mix...
Not 100% positive though...
I would like to call him some type of color, possibly...
Photo?

Just curious, have any of you ever hatched out chicks from a buff rooster over a black hen? I have these two colors and I was thinking they might be really cool fun color combinations but I don't know what the offspring would look like. Thanks!😊

Leaky black in the offspring.

Just curious, have any of you ever hatched out chicks from a buff rooster over a black hen? I have these two colors and I was thinking they might be really cool fun color combinations but I don't know what the offspring would look like. Thanks!😊

I had in the past buff hens mated to black or blue roo. all the chicks were black/blue. buff is black based.

Back
Top Bottom