Silly Buckeye babies . . . *pic update*

I see how ya are!
lol.png
That is ok, it will happen some how! We will see how it goes.

Quote:
Isn't that the best gift? I love it.
I dragged the boys out with me and hubby too and they both helped. The big one would dig the rows for me, then go shoot his BB gun at cans until I called for raking or another row. The younger one is "master gardener" and I didn't have to prompt him to help because he loves it.

I dug in "artesian wells" this year. Sounds fancy, doesn't it..... ok, really I saved milk jugs for a couple months, drilled holes all over the sides/bottom of them, then buried them up to their necks next to my tomatoes/cuc hills/squash/ and watermelon. I can fill those jugs when I water and it will slow release the water into the ground.
Thought it was a great idea... I don't know if it will be worth the work.

Quote:
Isn't that the best gift? I love it.
I dragged the boys out with me and hubby too and they both helped. The big one would dig the rows for me, then go shoot his BB gun at cans until I called for raking or another row. The younger one is "master gardener" and I didn't have to prompt him to help because he loves it.

I dug in "artesian wells" this year. Sounds fancy, doesn't it..... ok, really I saved milk jugs for a couple months, drilled holes all over the sides/bottom of them, then buried them up to their necks next to my tomatoes/cuc hills/squash/ and watermelon. I can fill those jugs when I water and it will slow release the water into the ground.
Thought it was a great idea... I don't know if it will be worth the work.

wow! lol! I feel guilty, I just put mine where the automatic sprinklers would cover it. we have a "real" artesian well and thus an abundance of free water.

I use a sprinkler, too, but it never fails that I'll walk into the house, get distracted, and leave the water on all night. LOL.
I think it's a symptom of my "part-timers" kicking in.

Holy Moly! I LOVE the milk jug idea!~
Just put my garden in yesterday, too! Mother's Day seems to breed veggies & herbs all over our great country, I guess!
Loved reading your thread ladies... it was very entertaining!
Michelle...
Mom of 1 mouthy post-teenager (20!), 1 pre-mouthy teenager (9), and MANY critters in between!
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom