Silly Buckeye babies . . . *pic update*

Quote:
no I have no gripers, I cull those right away!
Now slackers maybe, but I find if you with hold food and water things get right back to normal very quickly.

I learn something new everyday on this site. I was hoping gypsies would wander by and collect the mouthy ones into thier group as they wander off into the sunset. Now I know I can trade them for something worthwhile like chicks, that makes them kinda valuable.

hhmmmmm

Michelle

What is the minimum age for trading grumblers/gripers for buckeyes
wink.png
....I have an 8 yr old that I'd be willing to trade for some buckeyes, in fact I can have him boxed up and ready to mail before the day is out
big_smile.png

Quote:
Uh ahem, I believe those are mine, m'aam.

You buying all 100 of em? LOL
wink.png
Posession is 9/10th of the law M'aam!!

When ya gonna come down and pick em up???

Last edited:
Quote:
Uh ahem, I believe those are mine, m'aam.

wink.png

Oh gosh, um, no. I'd be in divorce court so fast if I did. The baby rooster is practicing his new "crow" this morning at 5 am in my attached garage ("coop still not done, honey"). He thinks I'm the crazy chicken lady already.

Quote:
wink.png

Oh gosh, um, no. I'd be in divorce court so fast if I did. The baby rooster is practicing his new "crow" this morning at 5 am in my attached garage ("coop still not done, honey"). He thinks I'm the crazy chicken lady already.

Better get that coop built! These dudes are HEARTY!!!

Quote:

Better get that coop built! These dudes are HEARTY!!!

I know, I know. We had the base set, levelled, and then got distracted by the garden that needed planted. This is our first garden at the new place, so it took us a week to get the ground ready. I planted 858 sq feet of garden yesterday. I can hardly move today.

Back
Top Bottom