Silly swimming chickens...I mean "ducks"....I mean chickens!!

Ah well, I can't make my chickens try to swim now - the kiddie pool's been drained. Next time it is filled, though - maybe after one or two uses in the water. I don't want to waste all that water, of course.
wink.png

This is soooo fantastic! Please, please enter your swimming beauties in the BYC calendar contest! Amazing shots! You are a gifted photographer.
bow.gif
And- congrats on Pic of the week. The cutest pic ever!
clap.gif

Quote:
Thanks Melissa! I have considered entering it on the calendar. I probably will. Actually, there are several pictures that I'd like to enter. It's just a matter of narrowing them down. ❀◕ ‿ ◕❀

Quote:
Thanks Patty. And by the way...mine didn't have a choice. I put them in and at first they were not happy. After a few tries though, they relaxed and began to like it. I'm sure in the heat you're experiencing down in Austin, your babies would REALLY benefit from a dip in the kitty pool! Chicken are always afraid of something new. It cracks me up. But once they become "familiar", that fear goes away. If I were you, I'd work on the hen at the top of the pecking order. Once she "gets it", the other will follow her lead.

Back
Top Bottom