Silver Laced Brahma hatching eggs 6+ extras NPIP

Danny39

Songster
9 Years
10 Years
Jan 24, 2010
Ohio
Up for your consideration are 6+ Silver Laced Brahma hatching eggs. I am generous with extras if I have them. I have been a die-hard Wyandotte fan for years, but these Brahmas have won me over.
My Brahma flock currently consists of 1 Cock (who is getting the job done) and 3 Hens, they were a year old in April or May. I also have several pullets who are just coming into lay, but the eggs you will receive are from the mature hens. Brahmas are EXTREMELY slow to mature and go through many changes as they mature so be patient with them, you won't be disappointed!! Feel free to PM or Email me with any questions and I encourage you to visit my website for more photos. (all photos on my website are of my actual birds unless otherwise noted) ***I have added a few new photos of some of my SLB gang on my website.***
I mail eggs on Saturday's and Tuesday's Priority mail unless otherwise requested.
Eggs are packaged with care and individually bubble-wrapped and placed in the large USPS priority box padded with lots of shredded paper. I have had very good luck with this method.
Do to circumstances beyond my control, I cannot guarantee your hatch rate.
Thanks for your interest and have fun bidding!! This is a PayPal auction.
I am Ohio NPIP certified!
47690_slbs_blrws_005.jpg

47690_slbs_blrws_013.jpg

47690_slbs_blrws_011.jpg

47690_yard_xmas_easter_calves_chickens_flowers_chicks_etc_284.jpg

47690_slbs_blrws_033.jpg

]
47690_silver_laced_brahmas_024.jpg

47690_silver_laced_brahmas_023.jpg

47690_silver_laced_brahmas_022.jpg

47690_silver_laced_brahmas_020.jpg

OK, here they are ice skating! lol
47690_silver_laced_brahmas_019.jpg

47690_silver_laced_brahmas_017.jpg

47690_silver_laced_brahmas_016.jpg

47690_silver_laced_brahmas_015.jpg

47690_silver_laced_brahmas_014.jpg

47690_silver_laced_brahmas_010.jpg
Here are some chicks that I hatched this Spring (with BLRW chicks)
47690_chick_pics_march_april2011_006.jpg

47690_chick_pics_march_april2011_011.jpg

How tall is your rooster? Lovely birds by the way. I have a light brahma (baby) rooster. I think I would like to breed this type of chicken and I want them to be really big
smile.png

Last edited:
Quote:
Hi Stephanie,
Thanks for inquiring and for the compliment. I have not actually measured him, but he does tower over the ladies. I had a few other cockerels that I raised to about 14-16 months before I decided to keep this guy for my flock sire. I choose him for his temperment, great comb, lacing, foot feathering and of course no vulture hocks! He has been a great breeder and takes care of his ladies like a true gentlmen.
I will add that I don't think he is quite as stretchy as many Brahmas I have seen at various poultry shows, but a real looker none the less!
wink.png

Have a great day!

Danny, I am not quite ready to purchase eggs now, but am making plans for early spring. I do believe I would like to purchase some from you at that time if possible. I am so excited to see how large my brahma will grow. He will be needing some girls to call his own in a few months and I really love the lace markings. I am currently working on another coop.

Thank you for your quick reply. Do you have a preferred method to contact you in the spring?

Quote:
Hi Cheryl,

Yes, unfortunately I do have both showing up in some of the chicks that I have hatched out, they are still a work in progress! I am working on breeding that out as much as possible.

Quote:
Thanks, you as well. You have beautiful birds and I love your coop(s). Can't wait to see pictures of your Blue Partridge Brahmas.
droolin.gif

Thanks Danny, I'm having so much fun with my breeding flocks. My silver pencils are laying like crazy and hatching perfect little cookie cutter chicks! Love when that happens!

Back
Top Bottom