silver laced brahma project eggs

ladybrahma

In the Brooder
9 Years
Apr 28, 2010
The parents of these birds came directly from big medicine.We have hatched all we desire and hate to see these eggs go to the dogs. This is a one day only auction.Apparently people who can't afford these eggs have a problem with us selling these eggs, but there are people who are interested. We have been selling them privately, but we decided to open it up. Get them while you can.We cannot guarantee your hatch once the eggs leave our hands, but they are very fertile. We have them running all over. We did replace the shipped eggs that didn't hatch, but not everyone does that, so I don't feel that needs any more explanation.Thank you.
55758_img00558-20100701-1759.jpg

Last edited:
Do you have any better pictures of your birds? Not as blurry and closer up would be nice.

55758_img00194-20100428-1105.jpg

this is an older pic, i have to use my phone and that's the best it will do, if i zoom it gets even blurrier.sure liked my old phone better

roo is in first pic. that's as close as i could get with the pheasants in there.i don't want them to hurt themselves.there are 2 hens, but the pen is a circle around their house and they are never all on one side when you want them

other one is the second hen, they look identical except one had a broken toe.it is for 12 eggs

on here we are not trying to be mean. we just like to know what we are buying. We all know its a big risk when you buy eggs online.
If you only have two hens and a roo maybe you should sell them by 6+ eggs ??
hu.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom