Since this is asked once a week....

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am not saying that they should be kept together, but there are people on these forums that do infact keep chickens and quails together and never have any issues....would I, of course not.

All i am saying is that you can't just lump all arguments into one single statement "you can't keep quails with chickens" b/c in fact you can, if you want to risk it. nothing might happen...chances are something PROBABLY will happen, but you never know.

this should be ended b/c it always ends up in arguments. Fact is you CAN keep them together but you risk disease(which may or may not happen)

Quote:
YOU CAN ALSO HOUSE YOUR PET POLAR BEARS WITH YOUR LIL FOO FOO BUNNIES... BUT ITS STILL BAD MOJO
smile.png

HOWEVER ITS PERFECTLY FINE TO PUT YOUR 16 FT BOA CONSTRICTOR IN THE KENNEL CRATE WITH YOUR POMERANIAN PUPPIES...
hmm.png

Quote:
YOU CAN ALSO HOUSE YOUR PET POLAR BEARS WITH YOUR LIL FOO FOO BUNNIES... BUT ITS STILL BAD MOJO
smile.png

HOWEVER ITS PERFECTLY FINE TO PUT YOUR 16 FT BOA CONSTRICTOR IN THE KENNEL CRATE WITH YOUR POMERANIAN PUPPIES...
hmm.png

yuckyuck.gif
I think I'll see if my pet fox works out with the hens!

Perhaps a better (clearer) way to state it would be, "You should not house quail with chickens." Just to eliminate any misunderstanding... It's like what our pastor's wife likes to tell little kids when they ask "Can I --." She says, "Yes, you can. But you may not." It makes sense to me.
idunno.gif

Quote:
smile.png

hmm.png

haha and my mom has a pomerian... haha funny.
yuckyuck.gif
lau.gif

Quote:
this is a lie...you CAN keep quail with chickens, there are MANY people around here that do infact keep their quails with chickens...will something happen to them..possibly, possibly not.

it would be the same thing if you say "you can't keep a stray pitt bull with a child" this is a lie, you don't know what is going to happen....yea most people wouldn't but you never know.

the quail might be fine....might get sick.

Exactly, you said the magic word. You should never...not can't.

Quote:
I agree with pdbantam, there was no need for this argument to be brought up again. I say we just add a sticky voicing both sides of the argument and direct other people there whenever the topic is brought up to avoid any further disagreements...then people can make their own minds up on what works for them and whether they're willing to take the risk...and they will be informed on what kind of risks there are.

Quote:
I agree with pdbantam, there was no need for this argument to be brought up again. I say we just add a sticky voicing both sides of the argument and direct other people there whenever the topic is brought up to avoid any further disagreements...then people can make their own minds up on what works for them and whether they're willing to take the risk...and they will be informed on what kind of risks there are.

thumbsup.gif

it's a fact that disease CAn spread, why would you risk diseasing your birds? thats all i ask. your putting your birds at risk. would u put your child or siblings at risk? if you care about the critters you WOULD NOT thats it. all she wrote. just like jj said. your boa will go in the cage just fine with those pom puppies. but why risk?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom