Since this is asked once a week....

Status
Not open for further replies.
thumbsup.gif

I'm a little frustrated that more people don't search or lurk more before posting.

Not to say, I'm not also guilty.
big_smile.png

I lurked for months.

Google is my best friend.

I would keep searching and it would come up with links to BYC Quail Forum and so I figured this was the place to be since this is where all the cool people hang out...haha!

Really, though, there's a lot of good information. But I try to research a little (or a lot) first before I jump in.

We really do need multiple stickies, not just one.

It's hard to find things on page 47.3987 on the sticky. I get past the first few pages and I give up. And I've looked at it A LOT.

And I know that we say "It's on the sticky" multiple times, but I do sympathize with people who are new because of the length of the sticky.

Quote:
this is a lie...you CAN keep quail with chickens, there are MANY people around here that do infact keep their quails with chickens...will something happen to them..possibly, possibly not.

it would be the same thing if you say "you can't keep a stray pitt bull with a child" this is a lie, you don't know what is going to happen....yea most people wouldn't but you never know.

the quail might be fine....might get sick.

I don't know where you get your info from.You should never keep any type of gamebird with chickens or even near chickens.Gamebirds are very suseptible to diseases that chickens can pass onto them.Chickens can handle diseases better then gamebirds.
In N.H.,Tony.
Quote:
this is a lie...you CAN keep quail with chickens, there are MANY people around here that do infact keep their quails with chickens...will something happen to them..possibly, possibly not.

it would be the same thing if you say "you can't keep a stray pitt bull with a child" this is a lie, you don't know what is going to happen....yea most people wouldn't but you never know.

Quote:

Tony Is correct, the guy I purchased my quail off of had two free ranging chickens, but I believe they were healty because out of the many years he has had those chickens none have died from any disease.... He is disease free
big_smile.png

He got the chickens from a friend..............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom