Sitting with a cup of coffee. (coffee lovers)

Good morning gang!!
Got up had my first cup of the day and thought why is the first cup of coffee after it's been brewed always the best? It's to much to think about trying to get 3 teenagers out of bed and ready for church. Anyway I am getting ready for the biggest race day of the year! The Indy 500 at noon an the coca cola 600 at six. Also I want to remember all the people the gave everything so we are free on this Memorial Day weekend! ( sorry I got a little sappy )
remembering Bill Stewart who was in my basic training class in the U.S.Navy. Bill died in a mid-air collision during P-3 training.

Cute photos of babies! We built a crooked corral today so we are going to name it "dumb *** ranch rick rack corral' after CA Chrome, the horse and his owners.

Here is some lovely coffee for you

pretty coffee!!!

Thanks! He is so funny running an playing. Wish we had two so they could entertain each other.
My hubby and I met in Anchorage so we have a fondness for Alaska.
We just need a door on the grow out pen. We run a mixed flock so we don't have to separate for breeding. Otherwise we would still be building.

yuckyuck.gif
Oh well! I think we will live!
big_smile.png
I KWYM. We've been free ranging from separate coops (and the back porch and moving two big chicks from a brooder at night to a hoop pen in the am...
th.gif
). lol
We're going to be doing a lot of building very soon too.

this thread is like coffee, the first one I open/read in the morning
caf.gif

Yup!!! =D
It's the only thread I read other than my own, now that I have so much going on.

Well, I don't have much time, but I wanted to stop in and say hi, so
frow.gif

School work is going well. Moving is going well. Kids are doing well. I've lost more chicks this year than I did last year, but so have all the chicken ppl in the area that I know of, so at least I know it's not just me. My adult chickens are doing well and the chicks I have are doing well, right now anyway. I've got to go.
hugs.gif
Take care, ya'll!!!

Smithville?

Northern edge of the Kansas City area
We are about 2 hours south of the MO line. Just wondering how far away you were.

@puddinfluff and @chickwhispers - Showoffs
gig.gif
I hope to get my babies (now 4 1/2 wks old) outside for a few hours for their first outing on the grass. Boy, they sure aren't cute little fluff balls anymore. Still haven't named them yet, better get on that I guess.

Absolutely gorgeous morning!!! A bit noisy when I went outside with the cranes flying over heading for breakfast in the potato fields and the geese landing in the wild rice patch on the river.
cool.png

Right now? Second cuppa while the girls are happily working on a whole cob of sweetcorn left over from last night's dinner and the pup is getting her face scrubbed and combed by Pa after getting her morning tick check. Me? got my coffee and latest my Backyard Poultry mag that arrived yesterday. Life is good
love.gif
Chickies are loving the new digs.

Good morning gang!!
Got up had my first cup of the day and thought why is the first cup of coffee after it's been brewed always the best? It's to much to think about trying to get 3 teenagers out of bed and ready for church. Anyway I am getting ready for the biggest race day of the year! The Indy 500 at noon an the coca cola 600 at six. Also I want to remember all the people the gave everything so we are free on this Memorial Day weekend! ( sorry I got a little sappy )
My mom is a big race fan so I know she is planted in front of the TV.

frow.gif

I am rising but not too shining this morning. Let's see. planted potatoes and peppers, took down an old section of fence and pulled the posts, finished the brooder cage, primed and re-painted my antique feed scoop (from an old feed mill), weeded and watered the herb garden and the bean patch, can't remember the rest till the coffee kicks in. Not bad, for someone who will be celebrating their "29th" (x2+a few) next week, eh??? Well, need to grab more coffee, now where did I leave that heating pad for my back????

HAVE A BLESSED SUNDAY EVERYONE!

Now who's showing off?
gig.gif
That's more accomplished than I've got done all last week I think! Dang Dentists anywho!
big_smile.png
BTW Nice post on the coffee thanks! Glad you have your keyboard abilities back!

'ello back at ya! Not English either but it's a fun accent!
Quote:
Hi TeaChick!!!!
frow.gif
Good luck with the building! And...Yep I too read this thread first! X2 on the pretty Coffee!!!!
Quote: X2!!

Quote:
Chickies are loving the new digs.

Awesome! Mine Too!!!

Back
Top Bottom