Sitting with a cup of coffee. (coffee lovers)

Mr MKK FARMS

Crowing
Premium Feather Member
7 Years
Sep 27, 2012
Hello all, not sure why a started this random thread but it is for coffee lovers (like myself). Anybody is welcome because this is probably going to become really random.

tongue.png

Mitch,

this is EXACTLY why this chat is here!

To give comfort!

Especially because so many people out there simply do not understand that chickens can be wonderful and important companions!

WE understand, and WE love you and want to make you feel as good as it is possible for you to feel in such a very difficult situation.

Know that we are here for you to cry to, and complain to and vent to!

Please allow me this. I share with you here because i know how caring and intelligent you are here and will understand.
This is no political statement, just meant to show my support and concern.
I worry this morning for the safety of my son-in-law (aka #2 son). He serves in blue in the Rockford Ill area. He has
already been told to not wear his uniform on his way but wait until he is at work. He could not share more but just be aware
the whole story is not (cannot) be told right now. (the dead shooter was not associated with the "real" shooters)
Please pray for the families of the fallen officers, those wounded, and for us all.

13599963_10154344773838188_2592601915652632805_n.jpg

(This was also not actually connected and/or directly related to the horrible shooting in
Minnesota or what happened in Baton Rouge, they just fed the fire)

Last edited:
Ok, good morning to those actually have been going to bed and waking up, sympathies to those who did not.

Looks like we are FINALLY going to have a couple days of reasonable temps and low humidity so we can get some serious work done. I harvested the last of the veggies yesterday as it is possible we could get our first frost close to the house tonight. I could get the plants thru (I have developed several tricks), just not worth the effort this year. Too many other projects to get done to waste time on water-logged gardens. No, for us, it's not too early. It's common for us to get at least one frost in August and our first serious killing frost in early to mid September. We get hit, then it warms back up, repeat. Usually. We have had years where you could keep things growing all the way into October, others? Everything is "crispy" and done by the end of September.

I really did receive my "official" concealed carry card in the mail this week, but NO, this is NOT me!!!

11053045_10204540991385312_1501555514551811227_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom