Sitting with a cup of coffee. (coffee lovers)

I hadn't thought of that but If she doesn't settle by the time this rain from Bill stops I will try to put her back out there.

I just kinda feel like
barnie.gif

Yes Yes Yes they are no longer free range until I get the property fence built! It stinks cuz they have been ranging problem free for 5 years and Never leave my yard. we walked all the boundaries and went over all the rules when they were pullets!

They all found the highest furthest away place they could in the coop all pecking order is gone it is complete kaos in the coop tonite no order and my poor Brady (the Queen) was the only one who was in the run tonite and she just paced back and forth moaning a sad tune. I made her go in the coop and shut the pop door for the first time EVER.

I went to talk to the neighbor about what happened and he doesn't speak English so his elementary school son tried to translate. How do you threaten a dad through his young son?

no but my daughter does I will have to ask her
I brought Moe to him and made him see how bad it was. I am not sure he was worried about the chicken and I kind of think his puppy brought Baldie home so he already knew what it was capable of.
he did kinda look at me funny with my dead chicken held like a baby and tears and snot all over my face.
Not everyone understands common live stock as beloved pets.

This has been a trying year for me and I feel like I should be asked to leave such a happy chat but I get such good advice and comfort here.

this is EXACTLY why this chat is here!

To give comfort!

Especially because so many people out there simply do not understand that chickens can be wonderful and important companions!

WE understand, and WE love you and want to make you feel as good as it is possible for you to feel in such a very difficult situation.

Know that we are here for you to cry to, and complain to and vent to!

oh bother... I have been letting modern music play in the background... I think that my brain has rotted and fallen out of my ears...

It surely hasn't been cheerful or comforting -sigh-

that is just so terribly sad!

I wish I could give you good hug so you could have a quality cry...

since I can't do that, here is some cuteness to try to ease the pain

The ones in front are bantam wheaten Ameraucana

the parts of black ones are standard black Ameraucana.

My son was trying to get a bantam d'anver to stand in the photo shoot, but the d'anver wouldn't sit still

Thank you.
It seems like crying and venting is all I do these days My life is usually not this tragic. I love my life! usually it is full of jokes and fun! I feel very weighted

God please let this be a season shorter than spring!

that is just so terribly sad!

I wish I could give you good hug so you could have a quality cry...

since I can't do that, here is some cuteness to try to ease the pain

The ones in front are bantam wheaten Ameraucana

the parts of black ones are standard black Ameraucana.

My son was trying to get a bantam d'anver to stand in the photo shoot, but the d'anver wouldn't sit still

They are simply adorable!
and the picture is perfect!

Back
Top Bottom