Sitting with a cup of coffee. (coffee lovers)

A nap is exactly what I need too. I was up & out before the sun today & I'm exhausted. I just poured another cup. Lost count hours ago how many I've had. My warm, miracle elixir just seems to be making me more tired today... I hope I'm not drinking decaf.

Your bed is calling..... Give in!
Ugh! Almost 18hours & still going.
th.gif
When I finally hit the sack I'll probably be drooling on myself.

Ugh! Almost 18hours & still going.
th.gif
When I finally hit the sack I'll probably be drooling on myself.

At my age that is a daily occurrence and nothing to worry about..

I have a major problem right now, my coffee is cold and I need it heated and refilled. the WWD is sleeping in today and gave me orders not to disturb her under any circumstance, and if I do it had better be an emergency..

I am wondering if my cold coffee and nearly empty cup is an emergency and if she would mind getting up making me a new cup and serving me it here at the table.....

I wish I knew for sure....

Ok, good morning to those actually have been going to bed and waking up, sympathies to those who did not.

Looks like we are FINALLY going to have a couple days of reasonable temps and low humidity so we can get some serious work done. I harvested the last of the veggies yesterday as it is possible we could get our first frost close to the house tonight. I could get the plants thru (I have developed several tricks), just not worth the effort this year. Too many other projects to get done to waste time on water-logged gardens. No, for us, it's not too early. It's common for us to get at least one frost in August and our first serious killing frost in early to mid September. We get hit, then it warms back up, repeat. Usually. We have had years where you could keep things growing all the way into October, others? Everything is "crispy" and done by the end of September.

I really did receive my "official" concealed carry card in the mail this week, but NO, this is NOT me!!!

11053045_10204540991385312_1501555514551811227_n.jpg

At my age that is a daily occurrence and nothing to worry about..

I have a major problem right now, my coffee is cold and I need it heated and refilled. the WWD is sleeping in today and gave me orders not to disturb her under any circumstance, and if I do it had better be an emergency..

I am wondering if my cold coffee and nearly empty cup is an emergency and if she would mind getting up making me a new cup and serving me it here at the table.....

I wish I knew for sure....
My DH has starting being much more polite about disturbing me since I took my concealed carry course
hide.gif
lau.gif

he heated the last two cups in the pot then rinsed the grounds into the compost
and filled it with water then I ground coffee and sitting here
thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom