Sitting with a cup of coffee. (coffee lovers)

Hahaha!! Too funny!
goodpost.gif

Actually, it makes me think of a joke I heard:

Two workers are diggng on the side of the road...
One appears to have the job of digging holes and the other's job is to fill them back up.

Someone driving by sees them digging and filling the holes and stops
to ask WHY they are digging holes and filling them back up.

One of the workers responds:
Well, it's Joe's job to put trees in the holes, but today he is home sick.

(This is understood best if you have ever been in a Communist country...which is where this joke originated many years ago!)

Quote:
Thanks; I'll have to see what I can do. ;)
I used to pretend to be Wonder Woman. I would go into the next room (especially at Grandma's, of course), slap my wrists like I was putting on invincible bracelets, spin around, and come back into the room and tell Grandma that I was Wonder Woman and I was here to save the day!!! She got a good laugh out of that.

Catching up is always a fun ride.
I look forward to seeing what y'all have been doing!

Ummm when it's 80 outside we are reaching for our sweat shirt!
lau.gif

I got in my car today temp said 116...

Love the cute kitten. DW is allergic so I don't get to have one.

When DH used to pick up the kids from school, the temp would be 138 while he was waiting. IDK how he takes that kind of heat; I would have melted (or died!!!)

So thankful no one is allergic to animals in my family!

That makes me think of when my girls were little. They knew that DH's allergic to anything w/ fur and feathers, but they wanted to have a farm. They suggested everything, horses, goats, chickens, parrots, and eventually, the started realizing that mammals have fur and birds have feathers, so...They settled on having a lizard farm, that way, since they were going to live next door, Daddy could come visit them anytime he wanted. lol Kids!

regarding rice vs. birdseed at weddings.....

Reminds me of back in my youth a wedding I attended. The bride and groom had heard that rice was bad and birdseed was good for throwing. They sent the Best Man (not the brightest guy) out to buy some birdseed. Well, the store was out of it and so he bought what he thought was the next best thing: bird gravel. Can you imagine the bride and groom being pelted with handfuls of it?? Hilarious, really.

- - -

Cute chick pix!

- - - -

Pumpkins.... yummmmmmm
lau.gif

I mean, wow! I feel so sorry for those two!!!
But also...
gig.gif

Dang! That would hurt!

I prefer rose petals... Nice and soft, no lawsuits.

I went to one wedding where they had dead butterflies to toss.... Some were still alive but with broken wings.

By the way... That marriage lasted less than a year.

I don't like the bubble weddings either -passing out smilie- Too much puffing.

I agree w/ you:
gravel would hurt
rose petals are nice
dead butterflies...that marriage was doomed from that decision on
bubbles, no thanks!

I don't think we had anything thrown at our wedding. Gosh, I can't believe I don't even remember. I'll have to ask DH; that's the kind of thing he'd remember, even though I would have coordinated whatever it might have been.

Good morning everyone! I have missed you all but I pop in and read sometimes when it rains! Too much real life here. Like Teachick I have too many kids nd lots of animals... amd then I got bit by a spider nd my eye swelled shut and I fell off my horse and hit my head on the wheelbarrow, and kids have baseball and softball four days a week. But I am getting eggs - 7 for 7 everyday and my ducks are beautiful and big and they don't care that their duck house isn't perfect.

I will try for a photo - but not all the keys work

Hi, Hon!
I'm sorry about your eye! I hope it's better now!
Please, no more falling off of horses, okay? It scares us and we worry about you!
hugs.gif

Hooray about the eggs!!!!! And the ducks!!!
The photo is great! Looks like fun!
love.gif

11737870_10153329604646187_6781093957332940488_n.jpg

nice to know we don't have to worry about swallowing a watermelon bone!
lau.gif

It has been interesting. I love adopting animals. In the city I have to be careful. I'm usually rescuing something. The Turtles I just put them on the side of the road (which ever way they are facing) hoping it is where they wanted to go.

I would do that, but DH doesn't want to stop. So I just watch as we go and wait to see if there are any cars coming that might hit them.

Have a great evening!

Yeah, I'm w/ Dave on this one! =)

Hahaha!! Too funny!
goodpost.gif

One appears to have the job of digging holes and the other's job is to fill them back up.

(This is understood best if you have ever been in a Communist country...which is where this joke originated many years ago!)
yuckyuck.gif

Hahaha!! Too funny!
goodpost.gif

Sounds like a Russian joke. Back in the middle seventies I worked with a group of Russians.... OMG their humor was sooo dry and so .... Russian. One fellow spoke six languages and could translate the joke and have it come out funny every time.

deb

Back
Top Bottom