Sitting with a cup of coffee. (coffee lovers)

I am reading a book called the food lab--it is a geek cooking book--and it explains this stuff.

Why am I not surprised?

lau.gif

hide.gif
I know!

I have already improved on a of of things--even the science of hard boiling an egg of all things.
Thank you for the tip on the book Ron! I have a granddaughter who is a budding food geek. She just graduated from Columbia (only 21 and she took a year off before starting! So proud <3 of my daughter as well. She homeschooled both girls. Her sister is already graduated and working at the zoo in Baton Rouge) and she is soon to start at University of Utah to get her masters in Kinesiology and this book would be a great going away gift for her that will fit in a suitcase.

It was beautiful yesterday. Warm and the chooks were even out picking at the first shoots of grass. This morning started with shoveling my way thru the snow to get to the coop. The girls were not impressed when I tried to get them to come out. Got to love March, sigh.

Hey Al! Saw on the news where you needed to truck in snow for the start of the Iditerod. Want some of mine?

Here's a morning smile for you all;
12801385_1349676275183566_2398724833152853574_n.png

Ha! On the snow.

I do have snow.. Only about a foot or snow, snowed again yesterday... The joy of living at a high elevation.

Anchorage is right at sea level, and flat.

Cute picture too. :lau

I m here.... scaled way back on coffee. Instead of four shots for breakfast I am now having a Dirty Chai.

Which is like a Chai Tea but it has two shots of espresso in it. Working on getting my blood pressure down.

deb

You know, I really care for you and everyone here. so I am only telling you this to help you improve yourself.

I do not drink coffee for myself.

I drink it for my Doctor.

If I stopped drinking coffee, my blood pressure would drop...
That would mean he would not have to prescribe me those pills anymore..

Which would mean he would not feel like he is doing me any good and his self esteem would fall....

In addition, I would not have to see him every 3 months, he would lose that income from me and my insurance company...

His kids would have to drop out of that fancy private college they go too.....

They would end up on the street unable to fend for themselves because they never were taught to use a shovel or hoe...

They would turn to drugs.......

They would end up breaking into Pepsi machines to start with, to get their drug money...

Then Laundromats for a little coke or heroin....

Next thing you know they are robbing banks and we are spending thousands of tax dollars for a trial and years in prison for them..

My Doctor would feel like a complete failure as a doctor and a father...

This is why I drink coffee, to make the world a better place for all! You should maybe go back to full on 100% espressos!

Back
Top Bottom