Sizzle in your New Year! 12+

WestKnollAmy

The Crazy Chicken Lady
Apr 22, 2008
upstate SC
There is nothing quite like the soft curls of a Sizzled bird! Gentle pets, good egg layers, calm with each other and great for backyards or farms. They free range well but are not flyers and often sleep on a low roosting pole or the ground. Although I am breeding for a fluffier top hat they can still see well and come running for treats.
Sizzle your coop and keep your flock hot with these gorgeous colors and soft feathers. Great for kids and adults.
I will ship Priority with eggs wrapped in bubble wrap after payment through PayPal at end of auction.

Tawny is a Sizzle roo over smooth Sizzle hens.
9332_tawny_n_buff.jpg

His girls.....
9332_sizzles_10-11_tanys_girls.jpg

9332_siz_blue_hen.jpg

9332_sizzles_10-11_tawnys_flock.jpg

Buff Boy is a Silkie roo over Sizzle hens.
9332_buffblue.jpg

His girls......
9332_sizzle_in_blue_6-11.jpg

9332_sizzle_in_girls_6-11.jpg

9332_sizzlen_buffboy_n_scarlet_6-11.jpg

9332_queenie.jpg

Some offspring.....
9332_mr_smooth.jpg

9332_blue_siz.jpg

9332_sizzle_t_kids_cutie_pie.jpg

9332_sizzle_t_kids_blue.jpg

9332_sizzle_t_kids_buff.jpg

Thank you for looking. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to PM or email me.
Happy bidding!

I have two of these little cuties from my last hatch of the season, and I will be getting more. I have a smooth sizzle gold colored cockerel from the Tawney group - with so much foot feathering. And a sweet little pullet, all gunmetal blue with forward curls from the BB grouping

How fabulous! Wish you had gotten a better hatch. Both groups are laying now so I am offering from both again. BB (Buff Boy) has a blue hen with him named Lint (like dryer lint) and with him having blue in him they throw it a good bit.
There is a lot of gold in the Tawny group so they make nice additions to each other.
You have a nice pair for breeding now!
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom