Skiers and Snowboarders!

What level are you at in skiing/snowboarding?

• Green- I'm a beginner

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Blue- I'm pretty much in the middle

• Black- I'm pretty good. Ski/board on most of the mountain

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Double Black- I'm an expert. Ski/snowboard on anything.

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Competition- I do snowboard/skiing races/slaloms

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Competition- I do other competitions and will tell everyone about them in the thread

• Other- I don't fit anywhere on this spectrum and will explain in the thread below what my level is

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
Share your skiing and snowboarding experiences! I have several trophies from Banked Slaloms, and love riding powder, hitting jumps, and snowboarding in general! What so you like to ride, and who do you ride?

Last edited:
I travle a littel around my are for Banked slaloms. I LOVE powder, and jumps but I can't do any tricks! Lol! I don't like Moguls, we are a super snowboarding family, so I have a lot of experience! I have been snowboarding since I could walk! I am afraid of back country though, because of the dangers!
I don't like powder because it makes my skis all heavy :lol: I'm used to easter skiing, which means I'm used to skiing on literal ice :lol: It's always funny to hear people out west be like 'it's soooo icy!!", when for me, it's the perfect firmness for skiing. I'm warming up to moguls, but they must be a NIGHTMARE on a snowboard. I've been skiing since age 3, and can *technically* ski the whole mountain, but get stressed out in heavy trees/heavy moguls/super steep slopes, so I stick to blues and blacks, as opposed to double blacks. I could NEVER do chutes or any of that craziness, though.

Back
Top Bottom