Skippy filter!

Oddyse

Songster
8 Years
May 21, 2011
Bristol
Hey guys, im in the process of building my very own skippy filter system. But I am having so much trouble finding the grating that they use. Im in england and have searched and searched for this stuff. Anyone from this side of the water know where I could get some? Many thanks
big_smile.png

Does it matter if the grate used is metal? I was thinking it would rust and damage the filtration process. Any help would great, thank you
big_smile.png

Quote:
I really don't know what i'm talking but if you are refering to where the water goes into the filter then be very careful that they can't get caught in it. in other words if the suction is strong then they could get caught in the grate, it's happend with children in pools.

Miss Lydia, Im going to make sure the ducks are out of the pond when the pump is running, so no need to panic
hugs.gif

And thanks Amiga, I have read wifezillas posts and that gave me the idea to do what im doing.
big_smile.png

Its all good though, I have found what im looking for. Thanks for the replys though guys, much appreciated
thumbsup.gif

You want plastic, not metal.
I found ours at the home improvement stores, but not sure where you'd look there for it.

Back
Top Bottom