Sky on Fire

ruth

Life is a Journey
12 Years
Jul 8, 2007
Woodville, MS
Had an amazing sunset yesterday. It really looked like the sky was on fire. DH and I ran up to second floor balcony to watch it and I was able to take pics with the new camera he bought me. He was saying it looked like Armageddon. I have never seen anything like it. It looked just like it photographed and truly looked like the sky was on fire.

skyonfire1.jpg

skyonfire2.jpg

Thanks. It was amazing especially since it had been raining and dreary all day. I was actually inside trying to figure out the new camera when I saw a blood red beam through the crack in the curtains. I walked to window, pulled back the curtains and nearly lost my breath. I went running up the stairs, calling for DH, ran out to side balcony. He was just as speechless. It was amazing. The clouds were still rolling but looked like they were on fire and everything on the ground was all foggy. It was beautiful and eerie at the same time.

Quote:
Hubby had just bought it for me - it's a Sony CyberShot 7.2 mega pixels. He knows I love to take pics of everything and my old Sony Cybershot had started acting up. However, I haven't figured out why this new one is adding so much blue and green to my outside daytime pics. Those used to always come out great with my old camera. It was inside photos and moving objects it couldn't handle.

But it captured the sky on fire just as we saw it.

Back
Top Bottom