Slow Night Here In Quailville

Quote:
GOOD FOR YOU! MINE ARE STILL CRANKIN BUT AT A MUCH SLOWER RATE--- OUR WEATHER HAS BEEN SO SCREWED UP THIS YEAR IT HAS REALLY WREAKED HAVOK ON ALL MY BIRDS AND PRODUCTION ABSOLUTELY SUX--- QUAIL AND CHICKENS.

Quote:
ARE THEY OVER 1 LB IN 8 WKS???

(LORD I APPLOGIZE...)
SORRY COULDNT STOP MYSELF...

No, but I can guarantee they'll be over 4 ounces....each and every one!
big_smile.png

STOP EGGIN ME ON SHELLY..... THE POST POLICE WILL RAID US! LOL

Quote:
No, but I can guarantee they'll be over 4 ounces....each and every one!
big_smile.png

STOP EGGIN ME ON SHELLY..... THE POST POLICE WILL RAID US! LOL

We need an 'eggin' smiley
tongue2.gif

Quote:
GOOD FOR YOU! MINE ARE STILL CRANKIN BUT AT A MUCH SLOWER RATE--- OUR WEATHER HAS BEEN SO SCREWED UP THIS YEAR IT HAS REALLY WREAKED HAVOK ON ALL MY BIRDS AND PRODUCTION ABSOLUTELY SUX--- QUAIL AND CHICKENS.

Weather has remained "fairly" stable around here... I've got a new load of A&Ms that just turned 8 weeks and have started laying this week...
wink.png
But hey... Deer season just opened and I don't get in till a little late some evenings...

Actually I'm Kinda Glad The Girls Are Slackin Off A Lil Bit--- I Still Have Babies In Brooders And Have No Idea Where I'm Gonna Put Them..... The Whole Place Is Swamp! We've Gotten So Much Rain I've Had Water Standing All Over The Place Most Of The Summer And It Seems As Tho It Just Keeps Getting Deeper.... My Big Cochins Will Have To Molt At Least 3 Times To Get Rid Of The Chaffing Marks From Wearing Those Life Jackets And Water Wings For Weeks On End....
smile.png

I'd Love To Do Some Hunting But It Still Like 100 Degrees And 1000% Humidity Here--- Yuck! To Me Hunting Isnt Hanging Off The Side Of A Tree Sweating To Death And Swattin Skeeters---- I'll Wait Til November And Come Shoot Them In Shelly's Back Yard...

Give Me An Address--- I'll Mail You All Our Rain For The Next Month! It'll Take That Long To Come Close To Drying Out Here....

At Least 1/2 The Pens Are Above Ground With Wire Floors. The Pheasants Have Dog Houses In Their Aviaries So They Can Do The Hurricane Survivor Thing--- You Know Sit On The Roof And Watch Stuff Float By....
But The Ground Pens Are Deplorable! 2-3 Inches Of Pudding-like Consistancy Mud! And Its Raining So Hard Most Days I've Got Younger Birds Drowning--- Its Drivin Me Batty!

Back
Top Bottom