Slow Night Here In Quailville

Quote:
My backyard is owned by the government, plenty of hunting there!

GOOD I'LL PENCIL YOU IN FOR DAYS 6 THRU 10 OF GENERAL GUN!

Quote:
Basically we have the same weather here... only a little cooler, I think were like 99 degrees here. I need to invent a deerstand air conditioner for the southern states hunting season! I'd get rich!
cool.png

Quote:
Basically we have the same weather here... only a little cooler, I think were like 99 degrees here. I need to invent a deerstand air conditioner for the southern states hunting season! I'd get rich!
cool.png

DONT FORGET THE THERMACEL HOLDER WHEN YOU DESIGN IT!

Quote:
cool.png

DONT FORGET THE THERMACEL HOLDER WHEN YOU DESIGN IT!

You got it brother!! I wish I invented the thermo-cell! Couldn't survive without mine!

Copy The Thermacel!!! I Never Beleived It Until Some Buddies At Work Swore By It--- Got 1 And Tried It--- I'm Hooked--- Now Own 4 Of Them With The Holsters And A Box Full Of Cartridges And Butane Bottles--- I Just Wish They Werent So Dang Expensive To Run...

But Boy Do They Work!

Quote:
AH THE GREAT WHITE NORTH!!!

ITS TOO COLD TO LAY UP THERE! HER HOOHAH MIGHT TOUCH THE CAGE AND GET FROZEN TO IT! YOU KNOW, LIKE LICKING A FLAG POLE?

Quote:
Sometimes I think that they go on strike to try and get a piece of watermelon!!
big_smile.png

IF YOU'RE GIVING THEM WATERMELON IT SEEMS TO BE WORKING....

Back
Top Bottom