Slow Night Here In Quailville

They'll Like That Too--- But I Think Its The Sugar Fix They Get From The Fresh Stuff... It Sure Is Funny To Watch After They've Had It A Time Or 2.... Boy They Learn What That Stuff Is Quick! Heck If Mine Even See Me By The Garden They Start Raisin A Rucus--- And Thats Bad Because My Garden Flooded Out And Died Off A Couple Months Ago... But They Remember Where That Corn Came From...

Quote:
I'll remember that!! Good night all!
love.gif

Not much to report I guess. Got a bator full of shelly eggs due this weekend, and after that I'll be hatching Monarch's grand babies. I think in general everyone's busy with back to school & fall chores.

Quote:
I GET IT! MY BOBS LOOK LIKE WATCHIN A ZOMBIE MOVIE WHEN THEY SEE CORN IN YOUR HANDS--- THEY'LL ALL BE THRASHING UP AGAINST THE FRONT OF THE CAGE YELLING C O R N! C O R N! INSTEAD OF BRAINS...

Mine do that when they see me coming with the white dirt gathering pail, they just go nuts! They could care less for treats, they don't even like watermelon! I tried giving them corn for a bit and they quit laying almost completely
ep.gif

Quote:
They're due already?? Wow, it doesn't seem like it's been that long!

The 19th, they got here on the 2nd and were set that night.

Back
Top Bottom