Slow night tonight...

Quote:
I'm too lazy. Are you going to share?

You dress up as a character and run around in-character. It's great fun. *makes plans*

Well, I could do a pillowcase, but I can't think of what character that would be. I'd probably run into walls, come to think of it.

Quote:
You dress up as a character and run around in-character. It's great fun. *makes plans*

Well, I could do a pillowcase, but I can't think of what character that would be. I'd probably run into walls, come to think of it.

XD You could be a ghost.

Aveeenge the kiiingdoom...

Quote:
That's how I feel.

And I couldn't even raise my real life friends on the phone!

Everyone must have gone out without me
sad.png

Quote:

XD You could be a ghost.

What kind of ghost has flowers on it?

We just got back from going to dinner with good friends... "Tortas El Guero" Great eats... the owners are my patients... but they've opened up 3 or 4 more restaurants so I don't see them much at the 16th and Oak location. Chicken Enchiladas tonight... DW had a Chicken Chimi the other couple each got the famous Cubano. Nice evening. I'm selling a couple of my ameraucanas tomorrow after I get home from work. Patients from 7AM to 2PM... hope I survive... the last one is a upper molar root canal... not my favorite procedure... O joy!

Well I am off to vegas this spring to a Gaming convention for programmers, I am back in school to be a game programmer.. God if I knew Physics and Calc were involved I would have went a different direction lol

Quote:
XD You could be a ghost.

What kind of ghost has flowers on it?

Uhh... Delphina's? Maybe?

Back
Top Bottom