Slow night tonight...

Quote:
Same here. When I get here I find out there we're actually over staffed for once (due to computer updates taking place at 2 AM- the entire system will be down for 3 hours)

I have 5 patients.

Quote:
It's a Brazillian steakhouse/all you can eat upscale slightly expensive but totally worth it meat house. They bring the meat you want on skewers and then you tell them what you want and then they slice it for you. It's great!!!!

Quote:
It's a Brazillian steakhouse/all you can eat upscale slightly expensive but totally worth it meat house. They bring the meat you want on skewers and then you tell them what you want and then they slice it for you. It's great!!!!

Yeah, well we've got Taco Bell, so
tongue.gif

Quote:

tongue.gif

Dang! You have a Taco Bell?? Lucky!
tongue.png

Quote:

tongue.gif

What? Taco Bell does not hold a candle to Tucano's!!
rant.gif

Quote:
Yes, Taco bell is VERY exotic. They're sort of on the expensive side, though. Bells ain't cheap, ya' know.

Quote:
Yes, Taco bell is VERY exotic. They're sort of on the expensive side, though. Bells ain't cheap, ya' know.

Hey! Taco Bell is a FAST FOOD place! It's gonna be cheap!!!!!! Exclamation points!!!!

Quote:

Hey! Taco Bell is a FAST FOOD place! It's gonna be cheap!!!!!! Exclamation points!!!!

See, look how smart homeschooling has made you!
wink.png

(Disclaimer: I homeschool my kids.)

Back
Top Bottom