slw and other hatching eggs wanted

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by what was i thinking, Nov 3, 2008.

1. what was i thinking

what was i thinking Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 1, 2008
    cny ny
    i would like to find some slw hatching eggs will take a mix of others to make a doz or two. i would need them to ship asap this week. weather will be nice up to 70's and low about 45, after friday can't promise anything. if you have anything to offer me let me know.

2. what was i thinking

Oct 1, 2008
    cny ny
    anyone?

3. M@M@2four

[email protected]@2four Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 12, 2008
    USA
    Sorry--I have some GORGEOUS SLW, but they're not laying right now. [​IMG] Good luck finding them!!!

4. what was i thinking

Oct 1, 2008
    cny ny
    ok now i feel like i am begging. [​IMG] i am going to have that nice new bator with nothing in it.:mad:
    i need something to set with my quail eggs that i am getting.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2008
  5. what was i thinking

Oct 1, 2008
    cny ny
    if i wasn't looking for eggs there would be more than i could fit in one or two bators.....

6. shelleyd2008

shelleyd2008 the bird is the word

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    OOOO!!! Pick me!! [​IMG]

I have some that are mixed!! There are 3 SLW roos and hens, in the same pen with 2 RIR roos, and 2 white rock roos. There are hens of all three breeds, but I can tell which are from the SLW hens. They are a dozen + extras for $15 including shipping!!

7. what was i thinking

Oct 1, 2008
    cny ny
    sorry shelly i have all the mixed i can handle out of my own coop. i was hoping for some true. but then again when i get that second bator here i might be buying anything i can;) let me sleep on it. beggers can't be choosers right?

8. what was i thinking

Oct 1, 2008
    cny ny
    shelly sent you pm

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by