Small white eggs

Jenniferlang61

In the Brooder
Apr 3, 2020
I have 12 hens. One of them is laying small white eggs and im pretty sure they all are brown egg layers. I have 3 red sex links, a buff orpington, black sex links, and 2 americaunas. Im pretty sure they lay green eggs tho. Theres 1 black chicken that im a little confused about that could be the culprit. Its comb and earlobes are a little larger. Can anyone help me determine which chicken is laying white eggs? I took a pic of the black one that looks different

Attachments

• 16046767713176662101243762024917.jpg
    16046767713176662101243762024917.jpg
    770.8 KB · Views: 33
She is not a black leghorn. Hoover's does not sell them... at all, rare breed assortment or not. Therefore, it is impossible she is a black leghorn. They don't have minorcas either. The only other breed she could be with her white earlobes and slim shape that Hoover's actually does sell is Andalusian. Hoover's does not have high quality chicks in regard to breed standards, so yellow legs are not hard to believe at all. A couple of my Blues not from Hoover's have mostly yellow legs, so I doubt totally yellow legs are out of the question.

I have 12 hens. One of them is laying small white eggs and im pretty sure they all are brown egg layers. I have 3 red sex links, a buff orpington, black sex links, and 2 americaunas. Im pretty sure they lay green eggs tho. Theres 1 black chicken that im a little confused about that could be the culprit. Its comb and earlobes are a little larger. Can anyone help me determine which chicken is laying white eggs? I took a pic of the black one that looks different
Could be an Valdarno hen.
Here's a picture of the hen.
Valdarno.jpg

Back
Top Bottom