Smokers Paradise (for all the smokers and BBQ lovers)

Joe, I love your smoker! I'm looking forward to posting pics of my son's project for school. He's turning a donated propane tank into a smoker, the issue now is building a trailer for it also. He's so excited about this project
smile.png

Years ago we took down an old dead apple tree on our place. if only I'd known......

How about pear trees, anyone know if they're good for smoking? I'm in an area of lots of pear trees.
It's a J&R Oyler. Either 700 or 750. It will easily smoke hundreds of pounds at a time. I think you can get into a brand new one for about $30K.

Joe, I love your smoker! I'm looking forward to posting pics of my son's project for school. He's turning a donated propane tank into a smoker, the issue now is building a trailer for it also. He's so excited about this project :)

Years ago we took down an old dead apple tree on our place. if only I'd known......

How about pear trees, anyone know if they're good for smoking? I'm in an area of lots of pear trees. 
Yeah Rachel pear would be good....I've even used fall cherry wood. They are a small dark cherry that come late in the fall here. Most fruit trees would work.

Last edited:
Been a minute since I have posted......here are a couple of yummies I made recently..

Smoked Butternut Squash and Apple Soup

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom