Smoky Mtn East TN

Just stopping in to say Hi. I used to lurk and occasionally post in that other thread. I pretty much stick to ducks and with the weather we have had lately, I'm glad I do
smile.png

frow.gif
and thanks for stopping in! I always liked to read your posts about your ducks. You always brought a smile to my face when you laid out the pros to owning ducks. I am sure they are loving this weather; my chickens on the hand are either hiding or running around a soppy wet mess!

AHAHAH yea how many ducks you go t?
I've got 8 ducks and drake currently. Kind of a mixed batch of indian runner types and khaki campbells.
frow.gif
and thanks for stopping in! I always liked to read your posts about your ducks. You always brought a smile to my face when you laid out the pros to owning ducks. I am sure they are loving this weather; my chickens on the hand are either hiding or running around a soppy wet mess!
big_smile.png
Are you saying I'm pushing a certain agenda?! I thought my opening post was more subtle than that... I'll have to work on that if my master plan for ducks to take over the world is to succeed!

I've got 8 ducks and drake currently. Kind of a mixed batch of indian runner types and khaki campbells.
big_smile.png
Are you saying I'm pushing a certain agenda?! I thought my opening post was more subtle than that... I'll have to work on that if my master plan for ducks to take over the world is to succeed!

Ducks are superior in some ways... some ways.... lol... They are hardier, easily trained.... but they are messy and not as friendly as some breed of chicken.

That said, I like to always have a few ducks. Only a few, though. I made the mistake once of trying a whole flock of Khaki Campbells.... OMG! NEVER AGAIN!

big_smile.png

yuckyuck.gif

Back
Top Bottom