Sneezing chicken

Hi all, my 13 week old EE just started sneezing out of nowhere. Every few second, a sneeze. I did not notice it before now. No eye or nose issues that I can detect, she just ate so has an appetite. Could this possibly just be from something she ingested, or dust, or something like that? It seems to have died down a bit. Energy levels seem normal too. I will monitor it closely but just wanted to reach out and see if I should do anything/check anything else. Thank you

Try to notice of it happens more when she has been eating. Dust in the coop, bedding, or dusty feed could be an issue. Look for other environmental causes, such as pollen, mold, or others. Diseases that cause frequent sneezing could be infectious bronchitis. If comes from a carrier, and usually affects most chickens in a flock over several weeks.

Try to notice of it happens more when she has been eating. Dust in the coop, bedding, or dusty feed could be an issue. Look for other environmental causes, such as pollen, mold, or others. Diseases that cause frequent sneezing could be infectious bronchitis. If comes from a carrier, and usually affects most chickens in a flock over several weeks.
Is the chicken bronchitis treatable? It seems to have stopped but I'm watching closely. Thank you

If it stopped, it is probably not infectious bronchitis. It lasts about a month, and is a virus that has no treatment. Most chickens tolerate it okay, and recover, but it can be more serious with baby chicks.

Back
Top Bottom