Sneezing chicken

Any update? dealing with the same issue in our flock
Yes everyone is healthy and doing great now. I went to tractor supple bought something called vet rx and a vitamin/supplement that I mix in their water. The vet rx kinda reminds me of vapo rub it put it on each chicken and I sprinkled a few drops in their coop. I made sure I kept on top of cleaning the coop to keep the dust down and everyone is doing great. I’ll have to double check on the name of the stuff I mixed in their water.

I have a sneezer in my flock too. Whenever I do cleaning she is right there helping and sneezing starts I usually give her a dose of vet rx at night it is good stuff to have on hand.

Yes everyone is healthy and doing great now. I went to tractor supple bought something called vet rx and a vitamin/supplement that I mix in their water. The vet rx kinda reminds me of vapo rub it put it on each chicken and I sprinkled a few drops in their coop. I made sure I kept on top of cleaning the coop to keep the dust down and everyone is doing great. I’ll have to double check on the name of the stuff I mixed in their water.
How many days did you treat with the vetrx?

Back
Top Bottom