Sneezing/Coughing and yellow poop - Brahma

De-worming will not harm them

ok so taken your advice and just ordered Flubendazole for deworming. It's a licensed product here in UK and from what I understand, I need to wait about a week before giving it to them as they are too young right now. Should be fine I hope.

Also thanks for the advice on the feed. I need to change it again anyway as it's only suitable up to 8 weeks and my lot have just crossed that. Will look into the new feed more carefully.

What are your thoughts about the sneezing? Will it go away or is there something I'm missing?

ok so taken your advice and just ordered Flubendazole for deworming. It's a licensed product here in UK and from what I understand, I need to wait about a week before giving it to them as they are too young right now. Should be fine I hope.

Also thanks for the advice on the feed. I need to change it again anyway as it's only suitable up to 8 weeks and my lot have just crossed that. Will look into the new feed more carefully.

What are your thoughts about the sneezing? Will it go away or is there something I'm missing?
When changing the feed do it slowly by increasing the amount of the new feed over a period of 7-10 days.

As the cause of the sneezing is still unknown, you could just brew them some nice tea consisting of oregano, thyme, aniseed, chamomile and fennel. Let it steep for at least 4-5 hours before serving.This might even help with the deranged digestion.

Back
Top Bottom