Mahonri

Urban Desert Chicken Enthusiast
Premium Feather Member
15 Years
May 14, 2008
North Phoenix
My Coop
My Coop
Interesting for those who "think" snopes is the bottom line on Internet e-mails.

SNOPES

Snopes has been under fire for the last couple of years for several blatent
errors on their part, this link is to a story about the research into who is
behind snopes.

Check this out

Snopes.com apparently is a Scam

Thanks for sharing that Mahonri. I quit looking at snopes a while because of just a gut feeling and how things we seeming to be slanted one way. I quess I wasnt as far off as I thought.
hmm.png

omg I remember that aspertaime thing. I thought I was being weird after reading that there was no way it could cause an allergic reaction.

The last time it happened I went to the ER and yes definately I am allergic to aspertaime, I still gag at the thought of waking up with that stupid breathing tube in my throat ewwww.

While I believe you should never take anything on the internet as the be-all-end-all of any given subject... I wonder why that article felt the need to point out that the people running snopes are Jewish. I can see why you would point out their political slant... but the first thing that was said about them is that they are Jewish, then it goes on to say that they are liberals. I find that odd.

Speaking of "slant," bias on that "fourwinds" website much? Wow.

Like The Chicken Lady, I do like factcheck.org. I like to SEE citations of source material, and be able to follow those up on my own to see if I arrive at the same conclusions.

Don't let someone else--ANYONE else--do your thinking for you.

factcheck is strictly political stuff, and half the time on truthorfiction I get page not found. So, maybe I'll stick with snopes for the time being.

Back
Top Bottom