Snopes

I checked snopes to see if your post with a link to four winds with a story about snope was real and snopes said it wasn't.
wink.png

Quote:
lau.gif
gig.gif

I'd highly doubt they'd post that... Good way to get new members!
big_smile.png
wink.png

Heared of Snopes. Never been there. I miss out on everything.

Didja check Snopes to see if this is true?
lol.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I will continue to trust snopes, which has no discernible bias, over the nasty, hate-mongering website you poted, which immediately jumps to "jewish" and "liberal" as if those words were code for reasons to distrust someone's hard work. SO offensive I have no further words.

Love
your Jewish liberal friend

Quote:
Ditto. And at least with Snopes, you CAN follow up on their sources. At the end of every article, they post every single one of the sources that led them to their conclusion, so you can check the original sources yourself.

Quote:
Ditto. And at least with Snopes, you CAN follow up on their sources. At the end of every article, they post every single one of the sources that led them to their conclusion, so you can check the original sources yourself.

Yep, yep

Quote:
And yep.

Quote:
Glad I wasn't the only one who took it that way. In reading it, I felt like saying they are Jewish was meant as an insult. Definitely not a site I will trust... I'd much rather trust the liberal Jews.

Since I had not heard this one before and I could not find it with the Snopes search I submitted it to Snopes for verification. I thought they might want to know.

Truthorfiction lists a very similar e-letter as fiction.
smile.png

OK...WHOA. I just poked a little further into this "Four Winds" website that was posted in the OP. Here are a few little gems from their "About Us" page. Turns out anti-Semetism is the least of their problems.
roll.png

Spiritual Section of Fourwinds News and Information Section: Click on "Spiritual", then on the various categories. This section contains both general and specific channelings received from various beings of a higher dimension. These spiritual messages are presented to us in third dimension to aid us in our enlightenment and our spiritual growth.

And all these--which are really great; you should read them all--under the "Definitions" section that's meant to help you navigate their site:

Aliens - The Star People aboard their Starships now orbiting Earth Shan, who have come to our Earth at this time from more than two hundred other Star Nations. They are called the "Hosts of Heaven" and have come in peace and love to help our planet and her people in our Ascension into fifth dimension by 2012. They have come by orders from Creator God without violence or evil and bring much love, education and new technology to assist us in better health and in cleaning up the pollution on our planet.

Ascension - the changing from third dimension (3D) to fifth dimension (5D), to rise in frequencies. Our bodies are presently changing from a carbon-based cell to a crystalline-based cell to accommodate these higher frequencies. Our planet and those who choose to do so will soon be moving into the fifth dimension.

Dimension - a given level or rate of electrical frequencies at which the human body and all things vibrate. The rate of these electrical vibrations determine the conditions for living at that level. Those in 5D are invisible to us in 3D due to their higher frequencies. On our planet we live in third dimension. The next levels of higher frequencies are called fourth dimension, fifth dimension, etc.

Earth Shan - The Cosmic name for our planet. "Earth" is a generic term. There are many earth or planets, but our particular earth is named "Shan", meaning the planet of tears.

Phoenix - the name of the command ship of the Pleiadian Starfleet now circling our planet. Historically, the Phoenix bird rose from the ashes of the old to birth a new civilization. In the Phoenix Journals "Phoenix" refers to Truth. Truth is again rising from the ashes of lies to bring enlightenment to mankind.

lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif

I think that I WILL STICK WITH SNOPES!!!
gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom